VINCI undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to the VINCI group Castor website.
The VINCI group Castor website is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the average compliance rate is 85%:
- 51 compliant criteria
- 9 non-compliant criteria
- 46 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- The videos on the Castor France page have neither text transcripts nor audio description. Only one of the three videos has subtitles.
- The simulator component is not implemented in an accessible way:
- The result of the simulation is not vocalized at the end of the calculation.
- The input aids are not correctly associated with the corresponding fields.
- PDF documents are not accessible.
- Some button and link labels are not relevant.
- The screen reader does not vocalize the activation of the cookie management buttons.
- Tags are used to visually create paragraphs and space between content
- Items visually represent a list and are not properly tagged.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation.
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 21/10/2021.
Technologies used for the creation of the website:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Color Contraste Analyser
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool
- WAVE Evaluation Tool
- Zoom Text Only
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Mentions légales
- Castor France
- Suivre mon épargne
- Comment débloquer
- Castor international
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of VINCI at the following email address: email@example.com.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.